Current Series - Relationship with God
The following sermons are from Pastor Craig's current series on Relationship with God. Click on the blue link below each bold title below to be taken directly to the audio for each sermon.
God’s Word Romans 8:31-39
New International Version (NIV)
31 What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? 32 He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all—how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things? 33 Who will bring any charge against those whom God has chosen? It is God who justifies. 34 Who is he that condemns? Christ Jesus, who died—more than that, who was raised to life—is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us. 35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? 36 As it is written:
“For your sake we face death all day long;
we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered.”
37 No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.
38 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
- God ___________ you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- God showed us His _________ in many ways, but most powerfully in giving up His _________.
- There is nothing that can ___________________ you from God’s __________.
- God invites us into a ____________________, not a ____________________.
- If you are filled with an experience of ___________ __________, then you will be capable of __________________!!!
Questions of the Day
What might your life look like if you actively experienced God’s love on a daily basis? What would you be capable if you were filled with God’s love?