GIVING AT RURAL CHAPEL
Rural Chapel has made it easier than ever to make donations, tithes and offers. Now you can support our programs right from home or your mobile device. Simply click HERE or click the blue "Give Online" link above, and you will be taken directly to our secure online giving site. Once there you will be prompted to enter your payment information. You can even create an ongoing payment to be made each week or month. If you have any questions, please reach out to our office at email@example.com.
If you are an Amazon shopper, we have great news! Rural Chapel UMC is now a listed organization on Amazon’s donation page, Amazon Smile. AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon with the same products, prices, and shopping features as Amazon.com. The difference is that when you shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to the charitable organization of your choice. To help support Rural Chapel, simply log into your Amazon account through the Smile page and shop regularly. See below for full details of how to log in and find us, and please let us know if you have any questions! Thank you for supporting Rural Chapel UMC!
Amazon Smile Instructions
- Go to the following secure website: Amazon Smile or type smile.amazon.com into your internet browser. (AmazonSmile is also available on your mobile device. See reverse side for full mobile device instructions.)
- Follow the prompts to log into your existing Amazon account.
- Search for and Select Rural Chapel United Methodist Church as your organization of choice. (Be sure to check that the location is Galena OH to ensure you pick the right organization).
- Each time to shop from Amazon, you will need to begin at the Smile page. The organization will save for future use, but shopping directly through the Amazon site does not offer the same rebate incentives as using Smile.
- That’s it! Each time you shop using the Smile page, 0.5% of eligible purchases will be donated back to Rural Chapel UMC. It may not seem like much from each purchase, but it can really add up!
Amazon Smile On Your Mobile Device
If you are not already an AmazonSmile member, sign up on your web browser. Simply select your favorite charity to start generating donations, at no cost to you.
Get the app
Turn on AmazonSmile
Open the app and find ’Settings’ in the main menu (☰). Tap on ‘AmazonSmile’ and follow the on-screen instructions to turn on AmazonSmile on your phone.
Create a Digital Account.
A digital account is needed to participate in Kroger Community Rewards. Online accounts can be created by clicking HERE or visiting www.kroger.com/account/create. If you do not have a free Kroger Rewards card, you can pick one up at the Customer Service counter at any Kroger location. If you already have a digital account, simply link your Reward Card to your account so that all transactions apply toward the organization you choose.
Link Your Card to an Organization.
Selecting the organization that you wish to support is as simple as updating the Kroger Community Rewards selection on your digital account.
- Sign in to your digital account and use the menu to select “Savings”, then select “Kroger Community Rewards”.
- Search for Rural Chapel UMC or Enter IS928 into the search box.
- Select Rural Chapel from the list and click “Enroll”.
Your selected organization will also display in the Kroger Community Rewards section of your account. If you need to review or revisit your organization, you can always do so under your Account details.
Rural Chapel Earns
Any transactions moving forward using the Shopper’s Card number associated with your digital account will be applied to the program, at no added cost to you. Kroger donates annually to participating organizations based on your percentage of spending as it relates to the total spending associated with all participating Kroger Community Rewards organizations.