WORSHIP SERVICE INFORMATION
Our main principle is to provide an experience of worship and community that feels both safe and welcoming for everyone.
- Masks - We will no longer require masks for fully vaccinated individuals. We recommend those who are not vaccinated to continue to wear masks. We encourage everyone to be respectful of individual’s choices and actions as we transition from this time of restrictions. We want everyone to feel welcome based upon their own personal protocols.
- Livestream & Wellness Checks – The Livestream of Sunday services is continuing for anyone who wishes to worship from home. We especially encourage those that are not feeling well to stay home and join us on the livestream at facebook.com/ruralchapel.
- Coffee – We are so excited to once again offer Keurig coffee services during our Sunday services! This will be self-monitored and we ask that everyone do their part to keep the area sanitized (hand sanitizer will be at the station for your use).
- Communion – To ensure the health and safety of all our members and guests, we will continue to provide individual communion servings for the foreseeable future.
- Bulletins –We will once again be offering printed bulletins at worship.
- Offering – Our offering drop off will continue to remain at the front entrance of the church for the time being. We continue to welcome mail-in offerings, as well as online offering through our website at ruralchapel.org/give.
As with all things we’ve learned over the past 2 years, flexibility is an absolute necessity, so while the above guidelines meet the needs of our community based upon current recommendations, we will continue to monitor the situation and reserve the right to adjust these policies at any time, based upon community conditions.
That being said, we are happy to set a path to more ‘normal’ activities. We are excited to see everyone who feels comfortable attending in-person services, and look forward to continuing to grow our community of faith via our livestream options as well.
If you have any questions about the above policies, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.